- Egil Rögnvaldsson regional / deliveries
- Odin Freyr Rögnvaldsson pusher man / lift keeping
- Kari Freyr Hreinsson tread man / mechanic / lift keeping
- Sigurjón Hrafn Ásgeirsson pusher man / lift keeping
- Patrick Þórarinsson lift keeping
- Hannibal Jonsson lifted keeping .
The ski slopes of Skarðsdalur are without a doubt among the best in Iceland. There are 4 lifts total length close to 2000 m where the highest point is 650m above see level. The fourth and highest lift measures 530 meters in length with a vertical rise of about 180 meters, and a capacity of about 550 persons per hour. The top end of the lift is over 650 meters above sea level. A fin ski lodge with good facilities for visitors.
The skiing area is equipped with flood lighting.Good quality snow, and good ski slopes with a fantastic view over Siglufjordur.