The East Iceland Cultural Museum is located in the east of Iceland, in the town Egilsstaðir. It was founded in 1943, and since then its aim has been to collect and preserve things from the past which represent old ways of life, culture and activity, i.e. the history of the society and everyday life and work of the people in east Iceland, as well as having a special contemporary collection, according to the museum’s collection policy.
Admission: Adults (18+) 1000 Icelandic kronas per person.
Opening hours: Winter Tuesday-Friday 11.00 – 16.00. –
June 1st – August 31st. Mon.-Fri. 11:30-19:00. Sat.-Sun. 10:30-18:00.
- Minjasafn Austurlands – East Iceland Cultural Museum
- Laufskógar 1, 700 Egilsstaðir
- Tel : +354 471-1412 – Fax : +354 471-1452 –
- www.minjasafn.is – email@example.com
- The people – East Iceland Cultural Museum :
- Elsa Guðný Björgvinsdóttir Director : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beata Fabian, email@example.com
- Edda Björnsdóttir, firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business