Ljómalind is a farmers market in West Iceland, in Borgarnes.
The farmers market is unique home-made produce market, for example craft and delicacy. You can buy local food and find knit work out of angora and sheep wool, ointments, candy, jams and jellies, flowers, vegetables, herbs, jewellery, candlesticks, beef, ice cream, cheese, toys and more, along with traditional handcrafts and modern design at reasonable prices.
Our guests can also have a nice time and drink coffee after surfing around in the market.
Please take a look at our Facebook and our website for more information and pictures of the products we are providing on the farmers market.
- Ljómalind is a farmers market is open:
- 1st October until 30th of April open daily from 12:00-17:00
- 1st May until 30th of September open daily from 10:00-18:00
- Ljómalind Farmers Market
- Brúartorgi 4, 310 Borgarnesi
- +354 437 1400 / email@example.com