Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon is a four-star hotel that will open in 2016. It is located at Hnappavellir, a popular climbing area. The location is perfect for nature lovers, as it is right between Skaftafell and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, two of Iceland’s most spectacular natural attractions; a hiker’s paradise.
Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon will include a restaurant with a seating capacity of 150. The hotel will offer 104 rooms with all necceassary amenities.
- 104 rooms
- Breakfast included
- Restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon will open in June, 2016
- For bookings, please contact the Fosshotel sales department
Room types at Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon The following room categories are available at Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon:
- 48 standard rooms (ocean or mountain view available)
- 42 deluxe rooms (ocean or mountain view available)
- 10 triple rooms (ocean or mountain view available)
- 4 suites
- Wheelchair user accessible rooms (ocean or mountain view available)